Michigan Online Basic Driver Improvement Course (BDIC)
In Michigan, eligible drivers can avoid traffic ticket points by completing a basic driver improvement program. If this course is completed within 60 days of receiving notice from the state, the driver will avoid driving record points and prevent insurance premium increases resulting from his or her ticket. This course is approved by the Michigan Department of State.
This course is 100% online and offers the following:
- 24/7 customer service via live chat and e-mail
- Sign up and begin immediately
- Electronic completion reporting to the State of Michigan
- Free certificate of completion
- No insurance increases for eligible drivers!